Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Association for Preservation of the Old Lamy House Collection
Identifier: AC 007
Scope and Content The Association's papers consist of the records of Santa Fe preservationists who unsuccessfully attempted in 1948-49 to save the so-called "Lamy House" and the "Old Santa Fe Trading Post" on Cathedral Place from destruction by the A.T. & S.F. Railroad for expansion of their La Fonda Hotel.
Fray Angelico Chavez History Library and Palace of the Governors Photo Archives Building Plans
Identifier: AC 590-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains blueprints and blueline prints of 120 Washington Ave., Santa Fe, N.M. from 1963-1995. During this time the building first housed the Santa Fe Public Library and then subsequently the Fray Angélico Chávez History Library and Palace of the Governors Photo Archives.
Fray Angelico Chavez History Library Renovation
Identifier: AC 479
Scope and Content The collection contains administrative documents concerning the renovation project including correspondence with the architect, construction contractor and New Mexico state agencies. Some correspondence is from individuals, families and institutions that bought tiles in honor of New Mexicans to raise money for the renovation of the library. Dr. Tom Chavez oversaw the renovation project that cost 3 million dollars. The grand opening was on November 9, 1996.
Historic Design Review Board Records,
Identifier: AC 321
Scope and Content Collection consists of the Historic Design Review Board agendas, minutes and supporting documentation for consideration of renovation of buildings in the historic districts of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Includes photos of the sites considered. Historical districts are Downtown/Eastside historic district; Don Gaspar historic district; Westside Guadalupe historic district; and the Historic Transition district.
New Mexico Territorial Executive Mansion Building Plans
Identifier: AC 594-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains building plans for the Territorial Executive Mansion designed by Rapp and Rapp, Architects and built in 1908/1909.
Palace of the Governors Building Plans
Identifier: AC 591-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains various floor plans, building plans, and exhibition plans for the Palace of the Governors. There are also plans for the Museum of Fine Arts, and Armory and Elks buildings.
Dates: 1791 - 2000
- Building plans 3
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Historic buildings—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 2
- Architecture—New Mexico—Santa Fe 1
- Architecture—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 1
- Clippings 1
- Governors—dwellings—New Mexico—designs and plans 1
- Historic buildings - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Historic buildings -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Historic buildings -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 1
- Historic buildings— New Mexico—Santa Fe 1
- Historic districts - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Historic sites - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Libraries -- Remodeling -- New Mexico. 1
- Libraries—New Mexico—Santa Fe—Buildings—designs and plans 1
- Museums—New Mexico—Santa Fe—Buildings—designs and plans 1
- Reports 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - Historic Design Review Board 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) —Buildings, structures, etc. —designs and plans 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Buildings, structures, etc. —designs and plans 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)—Buildings, structures, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 2
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- Stewart, Dorothy N. (Dorothy Newkirk), 1891-1955 1