Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Identifier: AC 544
Scope and Content The collection consists of diaries, journals, letters, personal and home expenses, social and charitable events, clubs and other organizations, childhood memorabilia, and photographs of the Hollenback family who lived in Pennsylvania, New York and New Mexico. NOTE: The family names and relationships in the genealogy folders (Box 1, Folders 1 and 2) of the Hollenback,Welles, and Beard families The original photographs are in the collections of the New Mexico Photo Archives (HP.2011.26). Most of...
Dates: 1820-1970; Majority of material found in 1880-1920
Identifier: AC 558-p
Scope and Content Two New Mexico drivers licenses for Dale Gunn of Los Alamos, 1950 and 1953. Dale Gunn was employed by the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Dates: 1950; 1953
Identifier: AC 238
Scope and Content Henry F. Wetter was Secretary of the Territory 1869-1872. Mrs. Wetter accompanied him to Santa Fe and the collection consists of her letters to her family in the East. There are 14 letters totaling 77 written pages, The letters describe conditions in Santa Fe and New Mexico during the period. Also included is a speech delivered by Mr. Wetter upon his return to Pennsylvania. The 58 page manuscript describes the natural resources, people, places and customs of New Mexico. Other memorabilia is...
Identifier: AC 172
Scope and Content Ruth Kelsey Diel Papers are arranged both topically and chronologically.
Identifier: AC 346-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of one ribbon, one 1922 ticket and eight 1947 programs for track, basketball, and football.
Identifier: AC 541-p
Scope and Content 1930's era S.S. Columbus souvenir logbook, menu, passenger list, Certificate of having served on the S.S. Columbus (German Record for Julius Werner Prager), and 2 photographs. Also included are a 2011 El Palacio article "German Sailors on the High Desert - a World War II German Detainment Camp at Fort Stanton."
Identifier: AC 543
Scope and Content Collection contains historical information about the town of Cimarron, N.M., the Don Diego/St. James Hotel in Cimarron, and Rev. Thomas J. Tolby. Also included is a copy of 1879 Maxwell Land Grant Company.
Identifier: AC 569
Scope and Content Collection consists of Stephen B. and Mary Davis's personal correspondence with Herbert Hoover and his wife (Lou Henry), and other friends and officials, plus family members. Also included are invitations and menus for White House dinners and other Washington D.C. events.
Identifier: AC 549-p
Scope and Content Collection of sports programs, menus, newspapers, an autograph page, and other items saved by Eric H. Lundgren who served aboard the USS New Mexico (BB-40) from 1933 to 1937: holiday menus, 1935-1936; football and wrestling programs, 1935-1936; photo of Eric Lundgren (no date); letter postmarked USS New Mexico, 1940; page from Seattle Post-Intelligencer, July 11, 1937; shipboard newspaper Republication, 1937.
Identifier: AC 542
Scope and Content Assembled by August Francis Schilling, a crew member on the cruiser, the collection contains ephemeral material related to the USS Santa Fe. Collection also includes a miscellaneous folder of USS Santa Fe (SSN-763), a nuclear submarine.
- Clippings 5
- Correspondence 5
- Letters 5
- Photographs 5
- Menus 3
- Programs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations, American 2
- Addresses 1
- Arizona--Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- Arizona--Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 1
- Battleships--New Mexico 1
- Certificates 1
- Cimarron (N.M.) -- History 1
- Colfax County (N.M.) 1
- Diaries 1
- Drivers' licenses 1
- Drivers' licenses -- New Mexico 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Fort Stanton (N.M.) -- History 1
- Indians of North America -- Music 1
- Invitations 1
- Judges -- New Mexico 1
- Logs (records) 1
- Maxwell Land Grant (N.M. and Colo.) 1
- Natural resources--New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Newspapers 1
- Nuclear submarines 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Patricia Ruth Nichols collection 1
- Pennsylvania -- Description and travel 1
- Presidents -- United States -- History 1
- Prisoners of war -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Pueblo Indians 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Politics and government 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Social life and customs 1
- Santa Fe Community Theater 1
- School sports - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- United States--History, Naval--20th century 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Ocean 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- New Mexico -- Fort Stanton 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Pacific Ocean 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 3
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Hollenback, Amelia, 1877-1969 1
- Los Alamos National Laboratory 1
- New Mexico (Battleship) 1
- Santa Fe (Cruiser) 1