Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 543
Scope and Content Collection contains historical information about the town of Cimarron, N.M., the Don Diego/St. James Hotel in Cimarron, and Rev. Thomas J. Tolby. Also included is a copy of 1879 Maxwell Land Grant Company.
Identifier: AC 549-p
Scope and Content Collection of sports programs, menus, newspapers, an autograph page, and other items saved by Eric H. Lundgren who served aboard the USS New Mexico (BB-40) from 1933 to 1937: holiday menus, 1935-1936; football and wrestling programs, 1935-1936; photo of Eric Lundgren (no date); letter postmarked USS New Mexico, 1940; page from Seattle Post-Intelligencer, July 11, 1937; shipboard newspaper Republication, 1937.
Identifier: AC 542
Scope and Content Assembled by August Francis Schilling, a crew member on the cruiser, the collection contains ephemeral material related to the USS Santa Fe. Collection also includes a miscellaneous folder of USS Santa Fe (SSN-763), a nuclear submarine.
- Photographs 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations, American 2
- Battleships--New Mexico 1
- Cimarron (N.M.) -- History 1
- Colfax County (N.M.) 1
- Maxwell Land Grant (N.M. and Colo.) 1
- Menus 1
- Newspapers 1
- Nuclear submarines 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Programs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- United States--History, Naval--20th century 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Ocean 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Pacific Ocean 1 ∧ less
- New Mexico (Battleship) 1
- Santa Fe (Cruiser) 1