Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 012
Scope and Content The Bandelier collection consists of artifacts, documents, illustrations, maps, and photographs. For the most part all are in stable condition. The bulk of the collection came to the library upon the death of Mrs. Fanny Ritter Bandelier in accordance with the terms of her will. Other Bandelier memorabilia and artifacts were donated by various persons who were friends of the Bandeliers. Journals Of the document portion of the collection,...
Dates: August 28-December 15 -
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Identifier: AC 138
Scope and Content Summary: Collection consists of Lummis's journals and correspondence, as well as articles by Lummis and clippings on Pueblo Indian topics. The journals consist of typed carbon copies of very detailed entries from 1917 to 1920. The correspondence is from 1891 to 1912 and consists primarily of carbon copies of typed letters sent by Lummis to various individuals, including his daughter Turbese and son Keith, as well as Eugene Manlove Rhodes, John Muir, Ernest T. Seton, and Frank Springer. On the...
Identifier: AC 394
Scope and Content Collection contains drafts/transcriptions for the Adolph Bandelier diaries covering 1885 - 1892 (published in four volumes by the University of New Mexico Press). Included are transcripts of Bandelier material from 1880 - 1891 prepared by A. J. O. Anderson and Fanny Bandelier. A file of approximately 820 index cards with names is also included.
- Pueblo Indians 3
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New 2
- Clippings 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Publications 2
- Translations 2
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Archaeology -- Mexico 1
- Authors, American--Southwestern States 1
- Ethnology - Southwest, New 1
- Ethnology --Andes Region 1
- Ethnology --Southwest, New 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Excavations (Archaeology) --New Mexico 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Mexico --History--To 1810 1
- Mines and mineral resources --Peru 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sketches 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 2
- Bandelier, Adolph Francis Alphonse, 1840-1914 2
- Lummis, Charles Fletcher, 1859-1928 2
- Anderson, Arthur J. O., 1907-1996 1
- Coronado, Francisco Vásquez de, 1510-1554 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1