Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 232-P
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of materials written by Ivah and Faye Schumaker of New Mexico. Includes a notebook with several separate sections of journal entries by either Ivah or Faye Schumaker describing various trips such as a 1914 camping trip to the Black Range in southwest New Mexico, a 1915 train trip to the Grand Canyon, and a 1922 train trip to New Orleans. Also within the collection are poems written by the Schumakers and a few newspaper clippings of poetry.
Identifier: AC 100-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of a journal kept by Gullette during a trip exploring and photographing Indian ruins in New Mexico and Arizona; a descriptive list of photographs taken on the trip; and a notebook filled with descriptions of Colorado by Gullette. Collection also includes a typescript of Gullette's journal, which details stops at Chaco Canyon, the Grand Canyon, Enchanted Mesa, and Acoma Pueblo.
Identifier: AC 194-P
Scope and Content Diary contains descriptions and daily observations of Southwest Indians and landscape, the Grand Canyon, and other related topics. Nicholas Roosevelt, a cousin of Theodore Roosevelt, accompanied the U.S. President on this tour of the Southwest in the summer of 1913.
- Grand Canyon (Ariz.)--Description and travel 2
- Acoma (N.M.) 1
- Arizona--Description and travel 1
- Black Range (N.M.) -- Travel 1
- Chaco Canyon (N.M.) 1
- Colorado--Description and travel 1
- Enchanted Mesa (Valencia, N.M.) 1
- Grand Canyon (Ariz.) 1
- Indians of North America -- Arizona -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Antiquities 1
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Orleans (La.) -- Description and travel 1
- Photography -- Arizona 1
- Photography -- New Mexico 1
- Poems 1
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel 1 ∧ less