Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Benjamin Morris Thomas Collection
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Edward W. Wynkoop Collection,
Identifier: AC 247
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials by and about Wynkoop. Includes a scrapbook of newspaper clippings collected by Wynkoop from 1859 to 1891, certificates and letters received by Wynkoop from 1861 to 1883, and a photocopy and typescript of Wynkoop's memoirs. Much of the materials in this collection relate to the Civil War in the West, the Sand Creek Massacre of Indians in Colorado, and John Chivington, a rival of Wynkoop who was also the leader of the American forces responsible for the Sand Creek...
Dates: 1859-1987 (bulk, 1859-1891)
Eugenie Frederica Shonnard Collection,
Identifier: AC 211
Scope and Content The collection revolves around the internationally recognized sculptor and longtime resident of Santa Fe -- Eugenie Fredericka Shonnard. The bulk of the collection is from the mid-nineteenth century to the late 1970s. The collection is arranged both topically and chronologically. Biographical sketches precede those individuals whose papers comprise a significant portion of the overall collection. Collection consists of letters, diaries, ledgers, clippings, scrapbooks, notebooks,...
Dates: 1729-1978 (bulk, 1850-1978)
Theron Marquis Trombeau Papers,
Identifier: AC 224
Scope and Content The Theron Marquis Trombeau papers include manuscripts, publications, correspondence and journals written between 1927 and 1979. Trombeau wrote extensively about southern New Mexico. He also wrote fiction, poetry, newspaper columns and essays. Some of his works explore homosexuality.
- Genealogy 2
- Account books 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Art--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Authors, American -- Kansas 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 1
- Certificates 1
- Colorado--History--1876-1950 1
- Colorado--History--to 1876 1
- Drawing 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Family histories 1
- Fiction 1
- Financial records 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian agents--Colorado 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Las Cruces (N.M.) -- History 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Mesilla Valley (N.M.) -- History 1
- Montezuma Rural High School Tribal Record 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Photographs 1
- Poems 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Sand Creek Massacre, Colo., 1864 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Sculptors--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- West (U.S.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 3
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1