Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Identifier: AC 107
Scope and Content Collection consists of the organization's records: minutes (copies) of board and membership meetings; financial statements; correspondence and bulletins, and other documents reflecting the organization's activities. The minutes are extensive, tracing in detail the activities of the Foundation and the development of historic sites.
Identifier: AC 435-p
Scope and Content The collection consists of two booklets containing the By-Laws of the Montefiore Congregation and one booklet containing the constitution of the organization.
Identifier: AC 163
Scope and Content The New Mexico Federation of Women Clubs [NMFWC] is part of the national organization General Federation of Women's Clubs [GFWC], which supervises state chapters. The regional and local chapters, in turn, reported to the NMFWC. The chapters function under the auspices of the NMFWC, and are largely subject to their constitutions, by-laws and governing principles. In Santa Fe, the club was originally called Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association.
Identifier: AC 181
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company and its subsidiary lumber companies in the San Luis Valley of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, 1958-1966.
Identifier: AC 351
Scope and Content Collection contains minutes of meetings, the constitution and by laws, lists of members, programs and newpaper articles related to the Rough Riders. Some material relates to the establsihment of a Rough Rider Museum at Las Vegas, NM. Miscellaneous materials related to Mrs Ozella Love Todhunter are also included. Mrs. Todhunter was the widow of a veteran and Assistant Secretary of the Association for a number of years. An interesting item is the menu for the Trinidad, CO German prisoner of war...
Identifier: AC 225
Scope and Content The collection consists of correspondence and related materials of Royal A. Prentice dating from the 1930s. These literary materials consist of Prentice's correspondence relative to his avid hobby of Southwestern archaeology; which included a very close association with the Museum of New Mexico's Laboratory of Anthropology.
Identifier: AC 244
Scope and Content Collection consists of two ledger books and one pamphlet from the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association. One ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1892-1899, and the other ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1898-1900. The 1915 pamphlet includes the constitution, bylaws, and officers of the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association, with the names of the organization's presidents from 1916 to 1930 added in pencil. Continuation of collection...
Identifier: AC 219
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials relating to the Taos Society of Artists and its members. Includes the constitution, by-laws, minutes, and reports of the Society; promotional materials and programs from various art exhibits; and materials concerning the Museum of New Mexico, which worked closely with the Society. This collection also contains a significant amount of correspondence involving members and associates of the Society, including Oscar Berninghaus, E. Irving Couse, Gerald Cassidy, Bert...
Identifier: AC 255
Scope and Content Collection consists of photocoies of papers from the Santa Fe Jewish Temple (Temple Beth Shalom, Santa Fe, NM), 1946-1958; Congregation Montefiore (Las Vegas, NM), 1866-1973; and the Council of Jewish Women (Las Vegas, NM section), 1920-1923.
Identifier: AC 245
Scope and Content The collection gives an insight into this Women's organization and New Mexico's involvement in the Prohibition period. Collection consists of materials concerning the Woman's Christian Temperance Union of New Mexico, including programs from their annual conventions, newsletters, and printed copies of legislation involving alcoholic beverages in New Mexico. Collection also contains the 1942 constitution and bylaws of the Woman's Christian Temperance Union of New Mexico; bulletins...
- Minutes (Records) 8
- Constitutions 5
- Programs 4
- Account books 2
- Clippings 2
- Financial records 2
- Jews - New Mexico - Las Vegas 2
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- History 2
- Membership lists 2
- Reports 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- Alcohol -- Law and legislation -- New Mexico 1
- Archaeology -- New Mexico 1
- Art -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Congregation Montefiore (Las Vegas, N.M.) 1
- Contracts 1
- Diaries 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Jews - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Lawyers--New Mexico 1
- Liquidation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- Colorado 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Newsletters 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Notarial documents 1
- Notaries--New Mexico--Las Vegas 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Prohibition -- New Mexico 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Rosters 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Scholarships -- New Mexico 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Spanish-American War, 1898 -- Campaigns -- Cuba 1
- Taos (N.M.) -- History 1
- Tax records 1
- Temperance -- New Mexico 1
- Women -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- New Mexico -- Societies and Clubs 1 ∧ less
- English 9
- United States. Army. Volunteer Cavalry, 1st 2
- Baumann, Gustave, 1881-1971 1
- Blumenschein, E. L. (Ernest Leonard), 1874-1960 1
- Cassidy, Gerald, 1869-1934 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1