Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 287
Scope and Content Collection consists of material on AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez. Material includes clippings on his writings; the seminary newsletter Brown and White, which he edited for several years; designs for book title pages; conference and meeting material. Also included in the collection are legal documents relating to the ChÃ¡vez family and the ChÃ¡vez Family Association and two scrapbooks with clippings covering the early career of AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez.
Identifier: AC 343-p
Scope and Content This collection consists of miscellaneous papers: typed and handwritten letters, one typed poem, and two articles about Rhodes.
Identifier: AC 379
Scope and Content Collection consists of author and title records for publications done by the Lightning Tree and its successor Lightning Tree Press. It includes correspondence, contracts, advertisements, manuscripts, galleys, photographs, graphic designs, distribution numbers, specifications, book reviews, newspaper clippings, and royalty information.
- American literature - West (U.S.) 1
- American literature -- Publishing -- New Mexico 1
- Artists -- New Mexico 1
- Authors - New Mexico 1
- Authors -- New Mexico 1
- Authors, American - West (U.S.) - Correspondence 1
- Hispanic American authors -- New Mexico 1
- Hispanic Americans -- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Letters 1
- Poems 1
- Publishers and publishing -- United States -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Asplund, Julia B. (Julia Brown), 1875-1958 1
- Chavez, Angelico, 1910-1996 1