Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: AC 166
Scope and Content Collection consists of the scrapbooks of New Mexico Governor Arthur Seligman, 1930-1933. Clippings represent newspapers throughout New Mexico and reflect the activities of Seligman as governor. Subjects include; politics, pardons, education, official appointments, veterans, the economy, the National Recovery Administration, and other related topics. The collection is rich in clippings pertaining to the National Miners' Union Strike of 1933 in Gallup, New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 162-S
Scope and Content One daybook from an unknown business. Includes documentation of financial transactions and accounts for many businesses and individuals in northern New Mexico and southern Colorado.
Identifier: AC 332
Scope and Content Collection consists of pamphlets which reflect the history of Santa Fe and other New Mexico towns as destination for tourists. Advertising aimed at tourists includes guidebooks, maps and brochures, as well as a small section of guidebooks about Arizona, Spain, and Latin America. The collection is open-ended.
Identifier: AC 195-S
Scope and Content Ledger contains daily entries for various people and businesses for the Rosenthal & Co. mercantile business, New Mexico, 1895-1896. Each entry gives the person's or business's name, items purchased or sold, and the amount.
Identifier: AC 241
Scope and Content This collection consists of original financial records of the Wilson Oil Company of Santa Fe from 1938 to 1963. The Wilson Oil Company has offices in Sena Plaza where it continues to conduct business as a modest sized, locally owned and operated extractor of fossil fuels (gas and oil) from properties in New Mexico. Currently, Parker Wilson is President of the firm and Francis C. Wilson is Secretary-Treasurer.
- Account books 2
- Advertising -- New Mexico 1
- Arizona--Description and travel 1
- Arizona--Guidebooks 1
- Brochures 1
- Clippings 1
- Colorado -- Commerce 1
- Daybooks 1
- Education--New Mexico 1
- Invoices 1
- Latin America -- Guidebooks 1
- Map 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico 1
- New Mexico - Guidebooks 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Pardon--New Mexico 1
- Petroleum industry and trade--New Mexico 1
- Pueblo Indians - Social life and customs 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - Guidebooks 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Spain - Description and travel 1
- Spain - Guidebooks 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Coal mining -- New Mexico -- Gallup 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans 1 ∧ less