Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 134
Scope and Content The Lincoln County Collection consists of approximately ten feet of business, financial, and personal documents arranged topically and then chronologically after their transfer to the Museum of New Mexico from the Lincoln County, New Mexico Courthouse.
Dates: 1885-1976; 7-1-1887);
Identifier: AC 292
Scope and Content Collection contains copies of documents used by historian John P. Wilson in preparation of publications on Lincoln County. This material was reference material collected by Wilson from various sources including the National Archives, State Record Center, personal communication, and other sources. Included are business papers, census reports, military contracts, legal records, etc.
Identifier: AC 439
Scope and Content This collection consists of the research material of historian and author Philip J. Rasch. It includes his many articles about New Mexican and southwestern gunslingers, lawmen, and outlaws. These articles were published in the English Westerners' Brand Book, Denver Westerners Monthly Roundup, Westerners New York Posse Brand Book, and the National Association and Center for Outlaw and Lawman...
Dates: Placeholder Unit Date Text; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: AC 353-p
Scope and Content Collection contains letters to the Honorable Andrew H. Hudspeth of White Oaks, New Mexico, pertaining to his law practice in Carrizozo, New Mexico, and his postition in the politics of the Democratic Party in New Mexico.
- Account books 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Banks and banking--New Mexico--Lincoln County 1
- Correspondence 1
- Financial records 1
- Fort Stanton (N.M.) 1
- Governors--New Mexico 1
- Indians of North America - Government relations 1
- Letters 1
- Lincoln County (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Lincoln County (N.M.) -- Politics and government 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--Lincoln County 1
- Mining corporations--New Mexico--Lincoln County 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- Outlaws -- New Mexico 1
- Quay County (N.M.) - History 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Southwest, New -- History 1
- White Oaks (N.M.) - History 1 ∧ less
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Democratic Party (N.M.). State Central Committee 1