Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: AC 140
Scope and Content One scrapbook kept by Lutz containing letters, bills, circulars, and other materials. Most of the scrapbook items concern Lutz's work for the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad, and the U.S. Census Office. There are also materials on mining in the area of Cerrillos, New Mexico.
Dates: 1890 - 1894
Identifier: AC 025-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials concerning railroad mail service.
Identifier: AC 077
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials from the Estancia News Herald. Material in this collection covers the late 1930s and 1940s and includes financial and legal documents, correspondence, ledger books, news releases (i.e. World War II), handbills, circulars, and advertising material (mostly dealing with the newspaper business and agriculture). Some material concern railroads in New Mexico. Collection contains Torrance County, New Mexico, school papers. There is no...
Identifier: AC 072
Scope and Content Collection is made up of a scrapbook containing clippings, letters, photographs, maps and general information on Cloudcroft, White Oaks, and other nearby communities. Also included are two short histories, one on the Eddy Brothers and one on the history of the origin of the name Alamogordo.
Identifier: AC 171-P
Scope and Content One 1895 list of prisoners incarcerated for contempt of court during the New Mexico railroad stike of 1894. The list contains the names of 17 prisoners transferred from Raton, New Mexico to the Territorial Penitentiary near Santa Fe, and records their period of imprisonment.
Identifier: AC 018
Scope and Content The Blackmore Collection includes promotional and research material documenting his investment concerns. Blackmore was instrumental in publishing books about the Southwest, Spanish land grants, Mexican land law and United States Territorial law regarding land grants. 1932 Barbara Aitken, an anthropologist who worked with Edgar Lee Hewett, secured the Blackmore Papers for the Historical Society of New Mexico. The Charles D. Poston papers are part of the Blackmore Collection. Most of...
- Railroads -- New Mexico 5
- Circulars 2
- Mines and mineral resources -- New Mexico 2
- Alamogordo (N.M.) -- History 1
- Clippings 1
- Cloudcroft (N.M.) -- History 1
- Diaries 1
- Estancia (N.M.) -- History 1
- Financial records 1
- Handbills 1
- Hunting -- West (U.S.) 1
- Land tenure -- New Mexico 1
- Legal documents 1
- Los Cerrillos (N.M.) -- History 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- New Mexico -- Los Cerrillos 1
- New Mexico -- Census, 1890 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Prisoners -- New Mexico 1
- Railroads -- United States 1
- Railway mail service -- New Mexico 1
- Railway mail service -- United States 1
- Real property -- New Mexico 1
- Sacramento Mountains (N.M.) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Railroads -- New Mexico 1
- United States -- Census, 11th, 1890 1
- White Oaks (N.M.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 2