Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: AC 271-p
Scope and Content One letter describes a trip to Taos, NM, and a visit to Dorothy Brett.
Identifier: AC 354
Scope and Content Collection consists of the personal papers of Ernest L. Blumenschein, including Blumenschein's correspondence; articles and clippings about him and his work, and biographical and genealogical information. Collection also contains copies of his letters to Ellis Butler Parker. Some of the material is contained in Blumenschein's scrapbooks. Additionally, collection holds financial and tax records, and ephemeral material such as driver's licences and passports. Inventory was produced at item level...
Identifier: AC 021-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of a 13-page handwritten text of a speech given by Blumenschein in 1953 on the occasion of John Gaw Meem's induction as an honorary fellow of the School of American Research in Santa Fe, and five letters sent and one letter received by Blumenschein between 1946 and 1955.
Identifier: AC 410
Scope and Content The collection consists of correspondence between Mary Greene Blumenschein and her husband Ernest L. Blumenschein (1874-1960) and their daughter Helen G. Blumenschein (1910-1989). The content of these letters discusses artistic matters and the state of the world during World War II. There is an itemized inventory in each folder of the correspondence. The collection also contains a small amount of personal items: passports, certificates, notices, financial papers, and one medical receipt.
Identifier: AC 219
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials relating to the Taos Society of Artists and its members. Includes the constitution, by-laws, minutes, and reports of the Society; promotional materials and programs from various art exhibits; and materials concerning the Museum of New Mexico, which worked closely with the Society. This collection also contains a significant amount of correspondence involving members and associates of the Society, including Oscar Berninghaus, E. Irving Couse, Gerald Cassidy, Bert...
Identifier: AC 360-s
Scope and Content Collection consists of clippings of Dunton's illustrations and articles that appeared in journals and magazines, notably The National Sportsman, Nickel, Field and Stream, Brown Book, and Vogue. One scrapbook is bound, and one is unbound containing clippings in eighteen plastic covers.
- Artists - New Mexico - Taos 3
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Taos 3
- Art -- New Mexico -- Taos 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Art - New Mexico - Taos 1
- Art -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Art, modern -- 20th Century -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Artists - New Mexico - 20th century 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- By-laws 1
- Clippings 1
- Constitutions 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Painting, Modern - 20th Century - New Mexico - Taos 1
- Painting, Modern - New Mexico - Taos 1
- Programs 1
- Reports 1
- Taos (N.M.) - History 1
- Taos (N.M.) -- History 1
- Women artists - New Mexico - 20th century 1 ∧ less
- Taos Society of Artists 4
- Blumenschein, E. L. (Ernest Leonard), 1874-1960 3
- Blumenschein, Helen G. (Helen Greene), 1909-1989 2
- Blumenschein, Mary Shepard Greene, 1869-1958 2
- Baumann, Gustave, 1881-1971 1