Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 251
Scope and Content Collection consists of various Catholic devotional books and pamphlets (1755-1901). Included are small prayer pamphlets, brevaries, explanations of the Holy Word, and stories of La Virgen de la Merced, La Senora de La Salud, and Our Lady of Guadalupe. Also included is an incomplete undated Tagalog grammar book.
Identifier: AC 093-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of four Catholic devotionals, or religious prayer books, from Mexico bound together in a soft cloth binding. The first is dated 1782, the second is dated 1794, the third is dated 1841, and the fourth is undated.
Identifier: AC 187-p
Scope and Content One Catholic prayer book, most of which is in Quecha, a native language of Peru, Bolivia, and Ecuador. Some of the text is in Spanish. Includes the following prayers: the "Saluation," the "Articles of Faith," the "Creed," the "Heavenly Father," and the "Ava Maria."
Identifier: AC 222-P
Scope and Content One folders containing misc documents including wills, land transfers and other legal matters; religious books and a job of José Salaices, 1789-1818. The sketch includes information regarding Apache campaigns. A descriptive inventory is included with the documents. Many of the documents have been roughly translated.
- Catholic Church -- Prayer-books and devotions -- Spanish 2
- Devotional literature 2
- Breviaries -- Mexico 1
- Catholic Church -- Customs and practices 1
- Catholic Church -- Mexico 1
- Catholic Church -- Prayer books and devotions 1
- Catholic Church -- Prayer-books and devotions -- Quecha. 1
- Conveyances 1
- Deeds 1
- Diaries 1
- Estate records 1
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe County 1
- Legal documents 1
- Prayer books 1
- Publications 1
- Saints -- Prayer books and devotions 1
- Santa Fe County (N.M.) -- Officials and employees 1
- Syntax 1
- Tagalog language -- Grammar 1
- Wills 1 ∧ less