Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: AC 160
Scope and Content Collection consists of constitutional material pertaining to New Mexico's attempts to gain statehood.
Identifier: AC 351
Scope and Content Collection contains minutes of meetings, the constitution and by laws, lists of members, programs and newpaper articles related to the Rough Riders. Some material relates to the establsihment of a Rough Rider Museum at Las Vegas, NM. Miscellaneous materials related to Mrs Ozella Love Todhunter are also included. Mrs. Todhunter was the widow of a veteran and Assistant Secretary of the Association for a number of years. An interesting item is the menu for the Trinidad, CO German prisoner of war...
Identifier: AC 225
Scope and Content The collection consists of correspondence and related materials of Royal A. Prentice dating from the 1930s. These literary materials consist of Prentice's correspondence relative to his avid hobby of Southwestern archaeology; which included a very close association with the Museum of New Mexico's Laboratory of Anthropology.
Identifier: AC 244
Scope and Content Collection consists of two ledger books and one pamphlet from the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association. One ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1892-1899, and the other ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1898-1900. The 1915 pamphlet includes the constitution, bylaws, and officers of the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association, with the names of the organization's presidents from 1916 to 1930 added in pencil. Continuation of collection...
Identifier: AC 219
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials relating to the Taos Society of Artists and its members. Includes the constitution, by-laws, minutes, and reports of the Society; promotional materials and programs from various art exhibits; and materials concerning the Museum of New Mexico, which worked closely with the Society. This collection also contains a significant amount of correspondence involving members and associates of the Society, including Oscar Berninghaus, E. Irving Couse, Gerald Cassidy, Bert...
Identifier: AC 245
Scope and Content The collection gives an insight into this Women's organization and New Mexico's involvement in the Prohibition period. Collection consists of materials concerning the Woman's Christian Temperance Union of New Mexico, including programs from their annual conventions, newsletters, and printed copies of legislation involving alcoholic beverages in New Mexico. Collection also contains the 1942 constitution and bylaws of the Woman's Christian Temperance Union of New Mexico; bulletins...
- By-laws 5
- Minutes (Records) 4
- Programs 4
- Clippings 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- Account books 1
- Alcohol -- Law and legislation -- New Mexico 1
- Archaeology -- New Mexico 1
- Art -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Diaries 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Lawyers--New Mexico 1
- Membership lists 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Notarial documents 1
- Notaries--New Mexico--Las Vegas 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Prohibition -- New Mexico 1
- Reports 1
- Rosters 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Spanish-American War, 1898 -- Campaigns -- Cuba 1
- Statehood (American politics) 1
- Taos (N.M.) -- History 1
- Temperance -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Volunteer Cavalry, 1st 2
- Baumann, Gustave, 1881-1971 1
- Blumenschein, E. L. (Ernest Leonard), 1874-1960 1
- Cassidy, Gerald, 1869-1934 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1