Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: AC 142-P
Scope and Content Letter from Arthur MacArthur, Fort Seldon, New Mexico, to Dr. Agnew dated January 21, 1885. Letter discusses Anglo American encroachment on Indian lands.
Identifier: AC 334-s
Scope and Content Collection consists of the Jemez Pueblo (N.M.) land grant and plat map, signed by Abraham Lincoln.
Identifier: AC 159-S
Scope and Content One ledger book of deed descriptions and hand-drawn maps of property in Santa Fe owned by the New Mexico Central Railroad Co. Includes information on a depot shared with the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad.
Identifier: AC 168-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of documents involving a broad range of land matters in New Mexico. Includes deeds, mortgages, and other materials.
Identifier: AC 092-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of 19 documents concerning the title to a parcel of land near Santa Cruz, New Mexico. Includes land titles, hijuelas (estate inventories), and bills of sale.
Identifier: AC 229
Scope and Content Collection consists of typed English translations of selected documents from Series I and II of the Spanish Archives of New Mexico. Series I consists of land records, and Series II consists of government documents. For most of the documents, the W.P.A. translator is not identified.
Identifier: AC 018
Scope and Content The Blackmore Collection includes promotional and research material documenting his investment concerns. Blackmore was instrumental in publishing books about the Southwest, Spanish land grants, Mexican land law and United States Territorial law regarding land grants. 1932 Barbara Aitken, an anthropologist who worked with Edgar Lee Hewett, secured the Blackmore Papers for the Historical Society of New Mexico. The Charles D. Poston papers are part of the Blackmore Collection. Most of...
- Land tenure -- New Mexico 3
- Deeds 2
- Land titles -- New Mexico 2
- Bills of sale 1
- Clippings 1
- Conveyances 1
- Diaries 1
- Estate inventories 1
- Government records 1
- Hunting -- West (U.S.) 1
- Indians of North America -- Land tenure -- New Mexico 1
- Jemez Pueblo (N.M.) 1
- Land grants - New Mexico 1
- Land grants -- New Mexico 1
- Land grants --New Mexico 1
- Land tenure -- New Mexico -- Santa Cruz 1
- Land tenure -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico -- Santa Cruz 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Map 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- New Mexico 1
- Mortgages 1
- New Mexico -- Colonization 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Pueblo Indians - Land tenure - New Mexico 1
- Railroads -- New Mexico 1
- Real property -- New Mexico 1
- Real property -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Santa Cruz (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1