Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Identifier: AC 138
Scope and Content Summary: Collection consists of Lummis's journals and correspondence, as well as articles by Lummis and clippings on Pueblo Indian topics. The journals consist of typed carbon copies of very detailed entries from 1917 to 1920. The correspondence is from 1891 to 1912 and consists primarily of carbon copies of typed letters sent by Lummis to various individuals, including his daughter Turbese and son Keith, as well as Eugene Manlove Rhodes, John Muir, Ernest T. Seton, and Frank Springer. On the...
Identifier: AC 247
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials by and about Wynkoop. Includes a scrapbook of newspaper clippings collected by Wynkoop from 1859 to 1891, certificates and letters received by Wynkoop from 1861 to 1883, and a photocopy and typescript of Wynkoop's memoirs. Much of the materials in this collection relate to the Civil War in the West, the Sand Creek Massacre of Indians in Colorado, and John Chivington, a rival of Wynkoop who was also the leader of the American forces responsible for the Sand Creek...
Dates: 1859-1987 (bulk, 1859-1891)
Identifier: AC 211
Scope and Content The collection revolves around the internationally recognized sculptor and longtime resident of Santa Fe -- Eugenie Fredericka Shonnard. The bulk of the collection is from the mid-nineteenth century to the late 1970s. The collection is arranged both topically and chronologically. Biographical sketches precede those individuals whose papers comprise a significant portion of the overall collection. Collection consists of letters, diaries, ledgers, clippings, scrapbooks, notebooks,...
Dates: 1729-1978 (bulk, 1850-1978)
Identifier: AC 150
Scope and Content The Moles Collection consists of one account ledger and 18 diaries with accompanying enclosures dating from 1908 to 1925.
Identifier: AC 057
Scope and Content This collection consists of Randall Davey's papers as well as those of his wife, Isabel, her sister, Kate H. Cullum, their siblings and their parents, John Caldwell Holt and Kate Gilbert Holt.
Identifier: AC 224
Scope and Content The Theron Marquis Trombeau papers include manuscripts, publications, correspondence and journals written between 1927 and 1979. Trombeau wrote extensively about southern New Mexico. He also wrote fiction, poetry, newspaper columns and essays. Some of his works explore homosexuality.
Identifier: AC 018
Scope and Content The Blackmore Collection includes promotional and research material documenting his investment concerns. Blackmore was instrumental in publishing books about the Southwest, Spanish land grants, Mexican land law and United States Territorial law regarding land grants. 1932 Barbara Aitken, an anthropologist who worked with Edgar Lee Hewett, secured the Blackmore Papers for the Historical Society of New Mexico. The Charles D. Poston papers are part of the Blackmore Collection. Most of...
- Scrapbooks 4
- Genealogy 3
- Account books 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Poems 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 2
- Address books 1
- Agriculture -- Colorado 1
- Agriculture -- New Mexico 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Art--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Authors, American -- Kansas 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 1
- Authors, American--Southwestern States 1
- Certificates 1
- Colorado--Description and travel 1
- Colorado--History--1876-1950 1
- Colorado--History--to 1876 1
- Colorado--Social life and customs 1
- Drawing 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Family histories 1
- Fiction 1
- Financial records 1
- Hunting -- West (U.S.) 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian agents--Colorado 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Land tenure -- New Mexico 1
- Las Cruces (N.M.) -- History 1
- Mesilla Valley (N.M.) -- History 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- New Mexico 1
- Montezuma Rural High School Tribal Record 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Painting -- Technique 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Photographs 1
- Pueblo Indians 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Railroads -- New Mexico 1
- Real property -- New Mexico 1
- Sand Creek Massacre, Colo., 1864 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Sculptors--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- Visitors' books 1
- West (U.S.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 7
- Lummis, Charles Fletcher, 1859-1928 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1