Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: AC 274-p
Scope and Content Constitution of the Club consists of six articles and the by-laws of ten articles.
Found in: Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
Abstract This collection contains the records of the Woman's Club of Albuquerque from its founding in 1903 until 2010. Included are financial records, minutes of meetings of the executive board, general club membership, and writers department. A large portion of the collection is the Club's scrapbooks detailing its work and community involvement through the years.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- New Mexico Clubwoman (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Woman's Club (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Women in public life--New Mexico--Albuquerque--History 1
- Women social reformers 1