Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: AC 328-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of two letters, one dated June 21, 1930, to Charles Collier from Alfred Stieglitz. Stieglitz writes that he is enclosing a money order, is glad Collier's trip went well and mentions the shrinkage of the market value. The second letter, dated September 18, 1891, to Ansel Adams from Charles Collier expresses that he wants to sell three portraits made and mounted by Alfred Stieglitz and writes about meeting with Georgia O'Keeffe and about O'Keeffee's and his continued...
Identifier: AC 600
Scope and Content Collection contains Nancy Reily’s research material about Georgia O'Keeffe covering all periods of her life (1887-1986) and to her ancestors. Material includes photocopies of Georgia O’Keeffe letters and primary source documents held elsewhere. Some material (family history, genealogical documents) relates to Reilly’s family (Mortens) who were neighbors to GOK in Abiquiu. The papers were mostly compiled during the Reily’s research and writing process, from about 1996 to 2011. Much of the...
Identifier: AC 291
Scope and Content This collection contains documents, papers, letters, and memorabilia relating to John S. Candelario and his business and property dealings. There are personal letters to him from family members and from his adopted father, Jesusito Candelario. John S. Candelario's essays, fiction, and film scripts about New Mexico are also included in this collection. Of note is an unpublished essay on Georgia O'Keeffe. Also included are detailed logs of his work which provide technical information about what...
Identifier: AC 154
Scope and Content Collection consists of the correspondence between the Museum of Fine Arts and various artists and their families (1910-1978). Correspondence pertains to exhibits, donations of artwork, and repairs to artwork loaned to the Museum. Some of the artists represented in this collection are Gustave Baumann, Oscar E. Beringhaus, Donald Beauregard, Georgia O'Keeffe (1 letter), and John Sloan. Included in the Beauregard correspondence are letters addressed to Edgar L. Hewett (director of the Museum of...
Abstract This collection contains essays and exhibition catalogs of works by Rebecca Salsbury James at the Museum of Fine Arts and Martha Jackson Gallery. This collection also contains black and white photographs that depict paintings on glass by the artist. All material in this Collection is to be found in Oversize Boxes (O.B.) 22 and 23.
Found in: New Mexico Museum of Art
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 4
- New Mexico Museum of Art 1
- Art -- Exhibitions -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Art, American -- New Mexico -- 20th century 1
- Artists -- New Mexico 1
- Artists -- United States 1
- Artists -- United States -- Biography 1
- Indian Art - New Mexico 1
- Merchants - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Motion pictures - New Mexico 1
- New Mexico - In literature 1
- Photographers 1
- Photographers - New Mexico 1
- Photographs 1
- Photography 1
- Photography - New Mexico 1
- Real property - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Trading posts - Southwest, New 1
- Women artists -- New Mexico 1
- Women artists -- United States 1
- colcha embroidery 1
- folk art form 1
- paintings on glass 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 4
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Baumann, Gustave, 1881-1971 1
- Candelario, J.S. (Jesus Sito), 1864-1938 1
- Candelario, John, 1916-1993 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1