Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This collection contains John Gaw Meem's files pertaining to his architectural projects, predominantly in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, NM, 1925-1960. Files consist of correspondence, proposals, specifications, bids, contracts, contractor accounts, progress notes, change orders, schematics, soil analysis, photographs, and certificates of payment.
Abstract This collection contains John Gaw Meem's personal and business records. Business files consist primarily of correspondence from his architectural firm. Also included are materials relating to Meem's professional associations and his work on historic preservation in New Mexico.
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of Trent Thomass correspondence concerning his employment as an architect in California and New Mexico from 1918 to 1951. Also included are photographs of various buildings in New Mexico and Arizona from the Historical American Buildings Survey, including San Xavier del Bac Mission near Tucson and the New Mexico School for the Deaf in Santa Fe.
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 2
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 1
- Architects 2
- Architecture -- New Mexico 2
- Buildings -- New Mexico 2
- Architects -- New Mexico 1
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Clippings 1
- Historic buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Historic buildings--New Mexico--Conservation and restoration 1
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico 1
- Historic preservation--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Letters 1
- Negatives (Photographs) 1
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Project files 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 2
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1