Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Photographs and some negatives collected by Frazer during his career, mainly family photographs, travel photographs of the Southwest and Mexico, forts, and photos of friends, and places.
Dates: Majority of material found in 1900 to 2000
Identifier: AC 399
Scope and Content The collection consists of personal papers (financial, family letters, retirement papers, health papers) and research material used by Robert Frazer for his publications, including transcribed copies of letters received by the U.S. Army Dept. in New Mexico (1850s - 1860s) and information on military history and forts in New Mexico and its economic impact.
Found in: Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- Names: Frazer, Robert Walter, 1911-2003 X
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- NMHM Palace of the Governors Photo Archives 1
- Mexican war, 1846-1848 1
- Military bases - New Mexico - history 1
- Military bases - West (U.S.) 1
- New Mexico - History, military - 19th century 1
- United States. Army - Procurement - Economic Aspects - Southwest, New - History 1
- Undetermined 1