Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Ernest Warnock Tedlock Papers
Scope and Content The papers of Ernest W. Tedlock relate mainly to his research and general interest in D.H. and Frieda Lawrence. Reference to works and projects concerning other literary figures such as Dylan Thomas and John Steinbeck are a minute portion of this collection but underscore Tedlock's interest in a particular literary period. The collection itself is divided into six series and reflects Tedlock's scholarly interest in the study of D.H. Lawrence. The first series is entirely composed of...
Frank G. Applegate Papers
Abstract The collection consists of manuscript materials, correspondence, newspaper clippings. Among the manuscript materials are typescript and holographic chapters from an unpublished manuscript on Spanish Colonial arts and typescript chapters from the books Indian Stories from the Pueblos and Native Tales of New Mexico.
Dates: 1886-2000 (bulk 1920-1934)
Joseph Foster Papers
Abstract Collection contains writer and author Joseph Foster's correspondence and manuscript drafts.
Dates: 1920s - 1980s
Thomas M. Pearce Papers
Scope and Content The T.M. Pearce collection consists of four series: I. Research and writings; II. New Mexico Folklore Society (NMFS) Records; III. Personal papers and correspondence; IV. Miscellaneous and oversized materials. The Research and Writings series reflects the wide range of interests that Pearce pursued. The manuscripts, drafts and notes, collected research materials, audio recordings and correspondence found here are divided into subseries by general subjects as follows: A. Southwest Literature; B....
Witter Bynner Collection
Abstract This is a collection of materials, generated and gathered by Evelyn Jacobs Ortner. Much of the collection pertains to Ortner's research for her M.A. thesis, "'By Nature a Sociable Fellow' A Study of the Life and Literary Relationships of Witter Bynner" (Drew University, 1973) . The core of the collection consists of correspondence by, about, and to Witter Bynner.
Dates: 1949-1995 (bulk, 1953-1984)
Witter Bynner Papers
Scope and Content The Witter Bynner papers contain a poem, some notes, and one letter all written by Bynner. Each item was acquired separately by the University of New Mexico Library.
Witter Bynner Photographs of D. H. Lawrence
Abstract Twenty five prints from Witter Bynner's original negatives documenting his acquaintance with D. H. Lawrence and Freida Lawrence in New Mexico and Mexico.
- American fiction--Southwest, New 1
- Art, Spanish colonial--New Mexico 1
- Authors, American 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 1
- Authors, English 1
- Correspondence 1
- English language--Dialects--Southwest, New 1
- Folklore--New Mexico 1
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Folklore 1
- Hopi Indians--Folklore 1
- Hopi pottery 1
- Indian Stories from the Pueblos 1
- Indian art--Southwest, New 1
- Indians of North America--New Mexico 1
- Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930 1
- Legends--New Mexico 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Mexico -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Native Tales of New Mexico 1
- Navajo Indians--Folklore 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Painting--New Mexico 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Photographic prints 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century. 1
- Poets, American -- New Mexico. 1
- Pottery--20th century--United States 1
- Pueblo Indians--Folklore 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--History 1 ∧ less
- Lawrence, Frieda, 1879-1956 3
- Applegate, Frank G. (Frank Guy), 1881-1931 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Barker, S. Omar (Squire Omar), 1894-1985 1
- Brett, Dorothy, 1883-1977 1