Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: MSS -611-BC
Scope and Content The Augusta Fink Papers consist of four boxes of research notes, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and interviews, used by Fink in her work on two of her books, the biography of Mary Austin, I, Mary, and her book on the Monterey Peninsula, Monterey: The Presence Of The Past. The collection is divided into four series: I. Research files and manuscript for I, Mary; II. Research files for ...
Abstract This collection consists of material collected and produced by Dennis Trujillo for the research and writing of his dissertation “The Commodification of Hispano Culture in New Mexico: Tourism, Mary Austin, and the Spanish Colonial Arts Society."
- Art, Spanish colonial – New Mexico 1
- California--History 1
- Folk art -- New Mexico 1
- Hispanic Americans -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Monterey County (Calif.) -- History 1
- Monterey County, (Calif.) -- Social Life and Customs 1
- Spanish Market (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- The Commodification of Hispano Culture in New Mexico: Tourism, Mary Austin, and the Spanish Colonial Arts Society, Thesis (Ph. D.), University of New Mexico, Dept. of American Studies, 2003, Dennis P. Trujillo 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Cassidy, Ina Sizer, 1869-1965 1