Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: AC 283
Scope and Content This collection contains copies of correspondence with Charles F. Lummis, Ernest Thompson Seton, and others; correspondence and newspaper clipping about the New Mexico State Garden Club, the Daughters of the American Revolution (D.A. R.) in New Mexico, the Folklore Society and fiestas sponsored by them; correspondence with Witter Bynner, Seymour I. Hess and Cassidy about changes to the Acequia Madre in Santa Fe. Also included in the collection are Spanish colonial furniture design drawings and...
Identifier: AC 036
Scope and Content The collection includes Cassidy's correspondence, manuscripts, and newspaper clippings dealing with Pueblo Indians. Also included are copies of correspondence by Richard Kern, who was an artist on the Fremont Expedition of 1848-49.
Dates: 1921-1961; 1848-49; 1912; 1935-1939
Identifier: AC 183-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of nine broadsides (Numbers 1-5, and 7-10) from the "Southwest series sponsored by Powell in the 1950s for distribution to his friends and family. Each broadside was designed and printed by a notable printer such as Grant Dahlstrom or Carl Hertzog, and featured an excerpt from the work of a prominent Southwest author. The authors represented in the broadsides are Will Levington Comfort, Patricia Paylore, J. Frank Dobie (on three broadsides), Haniel Long, Mary Austin, Charles...
Identifier: AC 009-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of typescript originals and carbon copies of personal and professonal letters of Mary Austin, 1931-1932. Personal letters include: one addressed to Mrs. Thomas Wood Stevens that discusses marriage and the completion of her autobiography, 1932; and one addressed to Elizabeth that discusses Austin's health and the closing of the Spanish Arts Shop, 1933. Professional letters consist of correspondence during 1931 from Mary Austin and her secretary Harriet V. Noble to Mrs. Julia...
Identifier: AC 172
Scope and Content Ruth Kelsey Diel Papers are arranged both topically and chronologically.
Identifier: AC 436
Scope and Content Collection consists of board minutes, financial reports, correspondence, legal files, newspaper clippings, newsletters, programs, posters, scripts, photographs, and files on productions of the Santa Fe Community Theater.
Scope and Content Collection consists of the administrative records, correspondence, and financial records of the Spanish Colonial Arts Society and its store, the Spanish Arts (Santa Fe, NM). The bulk of the records pertain to the first twenty years of the Societys existence, 1929-1949. Included are incorporation papers for both the Society for the Preservation of Spanish Antiquities in New Mexico (1913), and the Spanish Colonial Arts Society (1929). Also within the collection are the Spanish Arts store...
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 6
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 1
- Writers -- New Mexico 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Artists -- New Mexico 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 1
- Broadsides 1
- Clippings 1
- Ephemera 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 1
- Fiestas 1
- Folk Festivals 1
- Folk art -- New Mexico 1
- Folk artists -- New Mexico. 1
- Indians of North America -- Music 1
- Membership lists 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- Painters -- New Mexico 1
- Patricia Ruth Nichols collection 1
- Performing arts -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Photographs 1
- Pueblo Indians 1
- Pueblo Indians -- New Mexico 1
- Santa Fe (N. M.)--Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce. 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Drama 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Santa Fe Community Theater 1
- Santa Fe, NM History 1
- Santos (Art) -- New Mexico. 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Southwest, New 1
- Spanish Colonial Furniture styles 1
- Theater -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Writers Santa Fe, NM 1
- Writers Women 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- Applegate, Frank G. (Frank Guy), 1881-1931 2
- Cassidy, Gerald, 1869-1934 2
- Lummis, Charles Fletcher, 1859-1928 2
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Asplund, Julia B. (Julia Brown), 1875-1958 1