Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 495
Scope and Content The collection contains financial records for two archbishops (Pitaval and Daeger) and includes local, national and international samples of receipts, invoices, tax records, etc. Collection also includes a series of form letters from the Vatican.
Dates: 1897-1947; Majority of material found in 1916-1932
Found in: Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
Abstract This collection contains photographs and slides documenting the renovation and resulting archaeology of the Santuario de Guadalupe, an historic Catholic church in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Edward E. Crocker Records from the Excavation and Restoration of the Santuario de Guadalupe, Santa Fe, N.M.
Abstract This collection is a well documented history of the excavation and restoration of the Santuario de Guadalupe in Santa Fe, New Mexico. It documents the archaeology conducted by Edward Crocker and his firm when burials were discovered beneath the floor of the church during restoration work. Resulting social and cultural dynamics of the community relating to the church, its renovation and the archaeology are also covered in the collection.
Dates: 1976-1999 (bulk 1989-1990)
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 2
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- Archaeology -- New Mexico 1
- Archaeology -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Catholic church buildings -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Pictorial works 1
- Churches, Catholic -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Hispanic Americans -- New Mexico -- Attitudes -- History 1
- Hispanic Americans -- New Mexico -- Religion -- History 1
- Historic buildings -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Historic buildings -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Pictorial works 1
- Negatives (Photographs) 1
- New Mexico -- Church history -- 20th century 1
- Photographs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M. : Archdiocese : Catholic Church) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Buildings -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Buildings -- Conservation and restoration -- Pictorial works 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Slides 1 ∧ less
- English 2