Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: AC 016
Scope and Content Collection consists of correspondence among Donald Beauregard, Frank Springer, Edgar L. Hewett, Paul A.F. Walter, and others, primarily concerning the health of Beauregard and the disposition of his paintings. Also included in the collection is correspondence between Beauregard's family and Springer and Hewett regarding artwork left by Beauregard to Springer and the Museum of Fine Arts. Beauregard, a protege of Frank Springer of the Museum of New Mexico, studied art in Europe and was scheduled...
Identifier: AC 021-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of a 13-page handwritten text of a speech given by Blumenschein in 1953 on the occasion of John Gaw Meem's induction as an honorary fellow of the School of American Research in Santa Fe, and five letters sent and one letter received by Blumenschein between 1946 and 1955.
Identifier: AC 211
Scope and Content The collection revolves around the internationally recognized sculptor and longtime resident of Santa Fe -- Eugenie Fredericka Shonnard. The bulk of the collection is from the mid-nineteenth century to the late 1970s. The collection is arranged both topically and chronologically. Biographical sketches precede those individuals whose papers comprise a significant portion of the overall collection. Collection consists of letters, diaries, ledgers, clippings, scrapbooks, notebooks,...
Dates: 1729-1978 (bulk, 1850-1978)
Abstract The Institute of American Indian Arts Oral History collection consists of digital audio recordings, digital video recordings, transcripts, and associated documents related to interviews conducted since 2007. The content of the interviews is related to the history and background of the Institute of American Indian Arts in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Dates: 1962-Present; Majority of material found in 1962-Present
Abstract IAIA-RG07, Board of Trustee Records, consist of minutes, reports, correspondence, and other administrative records related to the activities of the IAIA Board of Trustees. The board was established in 1986 by a Congressional charter to oversee IAIA, granted federal 501c3 status by the Higher Education Amendment of 1986.
Dates: 1986-Present; Majority of material found in 1988-Present
Abstract The Robert Best Papers consist of correspondence, financial records, administrative records, meeting minutes, and other materials related to Best’s involvement in the IAIA Foundation.
Dates: 1986-1998; Majority of material found in 1986-1998
Abstract The William Johnson Papers consists of IAIA Board of Trustee records, IAIA Foundation records, correspondence, manuscripts, slides, photographs, videos, and ephemera related to his terms as Chairman of the IAIA Board of Trustees the the IAIA Foundation.
Dates: 1973-1999; Majority of material found in 1988-1999
- Institute of American Indian Arts 4
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 3
- Indian arts -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 4
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 3
- Indian art -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- 20th century -- Exhibitions. 3
- Indian art -- North America -- 20th century -- Exhibitions. 3
- Art -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Indian art -- Southwest, New. 2
- Indian arts -- United States -- 20th century. 2
- Indians of North America -- Periodicals 2
- Account books 1
- Art -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Exhibitions. 1
- Art -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Art--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Clippings 1
- Diaries 1
- Family histories 1
- Financial records 1
- Genealogy 1
- Indian arts -- North America -- 20th century -- Exhibitions. 1
- Institute of American Indian Arts. 1
- Institute of American Indian Arts.; Museum. 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Rancho Viejo de Santa Fe 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Periodicals. 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sculptors--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 3
- Institute of American Indian Arts 2
- Institute of American Indian Arts. Museum 2
- Blumenschein, E. L. (Ernest Leonard), 1874-1960 1
- Gorman, R. C. (Rudolph Carl), 1932-2005 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1