Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Identifier: AC 065
Scope and Content Supported by photographs now in Photo Archives, History Bureau, Museum of New Mexico, this collection (hereafter cited as the La Fonda Hotel Collection) consists of a body of manuscript materials relation to efforts by the Atchinson, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad and the Fred Harvey group to sponsor a Southwestern Indian Exhibit at "A Century of Progress, International Exposition; Chicago, 1933" -- more commonly known as the 1933 Chicago World's Fair. Arrangement: By subject matter...
Abstract This collection contains interior views of the Alvarado Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Dates: circa 1900-1968
Abstract Photographs of Hispanic and Indian peoples, landscapes, and cultural life of New Mexico from the 1920s to approximately 1945.
Identifier: AC 560-p
Scope and Content This collection contains ATSF Railroad menus from 1949 (3) and from 1966 (1) by the Fred Harvey Co. Menus' Southwestern themed color reproductions by Charles Waldo Love, Louis Akin, Frederic Mizen, and E. I. Couse.
Dates: 1949; 1966
Abstract The collection consists of photographs made from negatives belonging to the Fred Harvey Company and one album entitled "The Grand Canyon of Arizona" containing 15 color photomechanical prints.
Dates: circa 1878-1939
Identifier: AC 520
Scope and Content Collection contains correspondence, notes, ephemeral items, financial materials, and legal documents of the Fred Harvey company as well as personal papers of Fred Harvey and his extended families. The papers originated from three Fred Harvey great-grandchildren (Steward, Dagget, and Helen). While assembled as one collection, the three entities have mostly been retained.
Dates: 1858-1990; Majority of material found in 1900-1985
Abstract The album contains prints of photographs from Fred Harvey's, Indian Detours.
Abstract Collection consists of Jere Krakow’s research materials as well as official records of the Fred Harvey Company, and related papers from other sources including family members.
Dates: 1858-2015; Majority of material found within 1920-1995
Identifier: AC 459
Scope and Content The collection consists of two folders of menus for lunch and dinner and special occasions of the La Fonda Hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The folders also contain notices, brochures, and advertisements. In addition, there is one scrapbook of news clippings from1 1952-1961.
Identifier: AC 361
Scope and Content Collection consists of nearly all her research materials as well as manuscripts with and without annotations; notes; lecture materials; correspondence; newspaper and journal clippings; book reviews of her books; Federal One, a newsletter of 1930s culture; and other publications. Included are research materials on New Mexico writers, penitentes and religion in New Mexico, materials on many of the Works Project Administration (WPA) projects in New Mexico, and...
Scope and Content Collection consists of one scrapbook of newspaper clippings and one folder of pamphlets and other promotional materials on Clarkson Motors and the Indian Detours program.
Identifier: AC 199
Scope and Content Collection consists of records and other materials from the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce. Includes correspondence, financial records, scrapbooks, letterpress books, minutes, and reports. Much of the material concerns topics such as tourism, conventions, banquets, and resorts, as well as organizations such as the Fred Harvey Company, the Glorieta Baptist Conference Center, and the Coronado Cuarto Centennial celebration of 1940.
Identifier: AC 478
Scope and Content The collection consists of menus from Santa Fe restaurants and hotels dating from 1948-1954. One folder has menus from Albuquerque and Las Vegas, New Mexico. Some menus are illustrated with woodcuts and lithographs. Some were printed by the Rydal Press in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 205
Scope and Content These books (Part I and Part II) contain Courier Instructional bulletins issued by The Santa Fe Transportation Company from the years 1927-1930. These instructions contain a diverse amount of information ranging from Indian legends, geographical, cultural and historical to administrative duties of couriers regarding schedules, routes, fares, ect. Some of the Bulletins deal only with specific subjects while others contain a variety of subjects, but often related to a specific tour or subject...
Abstract Collection consists mostly of photos of T. M. Pearce, his family, colleagues, and friends and of subjects related to the folklore and history of New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 524-p
Scope and Content Collection contains miscellaneous items pertaining to Walter Saunders, an employee of the Santa Fe Pacific Railroad Company and the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway Company. Items include work-related letters and certificates, railway passes, a dance card (San Marcial Harvey House), and two photographs of siblings Walter and Melsena Saunders.
Dates: 1899-1922; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 9
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 6
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 1
- Menus 4
- Clippings 3
- Tourism -- New Mexico 3
- Account books 2
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico 2
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 2
- New Mexico -- Tours 2
- Photographs 2
- Railroads -- West (U.S.) -- History 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Tourism -- Southwest, New -- History 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) 1
- Apache Indians 1
- Arizona -- Tours 1
- Arizona--Description and travel 1
- Arizona--History 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 1
- Automobile travel -- Arizona 1
- Automobile travel -- New Mexico 1
- Automobile travel -- New Mexico. 1
- Book illustrations 1
- Christianity -- New Mexico 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Congresses and conventions -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Correspondence 1
- Decorative Arts, Spanish Colonial--New Mexico 1
- Drawing 1
- Ephemera 1
- Exhibitions -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Federal One 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Financial records 1
- Folklore-- New Mexico 1
- Genealogy 1
- Hermanos Penitentes 1
- Hispanic Americans 1
- Hotels -- Arizona -- Grand Canyon -- History 1
- Hotels -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Pictorial works 1
- Indian art -- New Mexico 1
- Indian art -- Southwest, New 1
- Indians of North America -- Arizona 1
- Indians of North America -- Arizona -- Rites and ceremonies 1
- Indians of North America -- Education 1
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Rites and ceremonies 1
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Exhibitions 1
- Interior architecture -- New Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Lantern slides 1
- Letterpress copybooks 1
- Letters 1
- Navajo Indians 1
- New Mexico -- History 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Oral histories 1
- Pageants -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Pictorial works 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Portraits 1
- Postcards 1
- Prints 1
- Pueblos -- New Mexico 1
- Pueblos -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Railroad stations 1
- Railroads – United States -- Employees 1
- Ranches -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Regionalism in architecture -- New Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Resorts -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Restaurants -- Kansas -- Topeka 1
- Restaurants--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Restaurants—New Mexico—Albuquerque 1
- Restaurants—New Mexico—Las Vegas 1
- Restaurants—New Mexico—Santa Fe 1
- Restaurateurs -- United States -- Biography 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Tours 1
- Taos (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Pictorial works 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Tourist trade -- New Mexico. 1
- United States. Works Progress Administration (N.M.) Reporter 1
- Village communities -- New Mexico 1
- Zuni (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 5
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 9
- Alvarado Hotel (Albuquerque, N.M.) 3
- Harvey, Fred 3
- La Fonda (Hotel : Santa Fe, N.M.) 3
- DeHuff, Elizabeth Willis, 1886-1983 2