Moradas of the Penitente Brotherhood Photograph Collection
Scope and Content
The photographs depict 19th- and 20th-century Penitente moradas and crosses in New Mexico, photographed in different seasons and at different times of day. Locations of the moradas are not revealed.
Language of Materials
Because these are exhibition-quality prints, patrons are referred instead to the published book, En Divina Luz: the Penitente Moradas of New Mexico in which the photographs are reproduced.
10 items (1 folio box) : 8 photographic prints, unbound introductory text, 1 copy of the book En Divina Luz
- Finding Aid of the Moradas of the Penitente Brotherhood Photograph Collection, 1990-1993
- Edited Full Draft
- Pictorial Collections Staff
- © 2008
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.
Part of the UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections Repository
University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections
University Libraries, MSC05 3020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131