Staplin Family Pictorial Collection
Scope and Content
- circa 1885-2004
- Majority of material found within 1885-1920
Language of Materials
Staplin moved to Santa Fe in 1913. He established the New Mexico State Record newspaper in 1914. He was also an investor in local turquoise, lead, zinc, copper, and silver mines, and later in life, in the oil business. Mr. Staplin died in Santa Fe, New Mexico in 1957.
Representative New Mexicans, 1912.
Frank Staplin Collection finding aid. Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ.
86 items (1 box) : 74 photographic prints, 4 postcards, 8 photographic facsimiles
- Finding Aid of the Staplin Family Pictorial Collection, circa 1885-2004
- B. Silbergleit
- © 2020
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.
Part of the UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections Repository
University of New Mexico Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections
University Libraries, MSC05 3020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque NM 87131