New Mexico Health Policy Commission Records,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of records of the New Mexico Health Policy Commission. Includes minutes; documents on health care reform; and Legislative Health Care Task Force reports, press releases, and research materials.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Health Policy Commission was established by a legislative act in 1991 (1991 NM Laws, Chp. 139, Sec. 1-2). The Commissions function is to provide a forum for the discussion of health policy and planning issues and for the creative exploration of ideas, issues and problems surrounding health policy and planning, including interrelations with education, the environment and economic well-being.
4 Linear Feet
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the New Mexico Health Policy Commission Records, 1991-1997
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1999-031::New Mexico Health Policy Commission Records)//EN" "nmar1999-031.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.