New Mexico Public Employee Labor Relations Board Records,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of records of the New Mexico Public Employee Labor Relations Board. Includes certifications, minutes, complaint files, rules, and reports.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Public Employee Labor Relations Board was established by a legislative act in 1992 (1992 NM Laws, Chp. 9, Sec. 8). The Board's function was to enforce provisions of the Public Employees Bargaining Act (1992 NM Laws, Chp. 9, Sec. 1-30) by designating appropriate bargaining units; selecting, certifying, and decertifying exclusive representatives; and issuing decisions on prohibited practices. The Board disbanded in 1999 as Section 30 of the Public Employees Bargaining Act established a "delayed repeal that stated the provisions of the Act would be repealed on July 1, 1999.
4 Linear Feet
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the New Mexico Public Employee Labor Relations Board Records BOARD RECORDS, 1992-1998
- Edited Full Draft
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1999-028::New Mexico Public Employee Labor Relations Board Records)//EN" "nmar1999-028.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.