Walter E. Jones Papers,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of materials related to the Elephant Butte Dam project in south central New Mexico. Includes Jones's daily drilling reports, expense statements, and his 1946 obituary, as well as six photographs of the elephant butte site and dam.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Jones was a geologist who worked on the Elephant Butte Dam project from 1910-1913.
.25 Linear Feet
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Walter E. Jones Papers, 1910-1946
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by R. Salazar, revised by Rochelle Lineberry
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1989-006::Walter E. Jones Papers)//EN" "nmar1989-006.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.