Curry County, N.M. Records,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of records of the county assessor (1909-1912), justice of the peace (1961-1968), and county sheriff (1909-1916). Justice of the peace records are primarily criminal dockets.
- 1909-1968 (bulk 1961-1968)
Language of Materials
Documents are fragile. Use microfilm if available.
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Formerly parts of Roosevelt and Quay Counties, New Mexico, Curry County was created in 1909.
2 linear feet + 1 v. + 2 rolls
Some records are available on microfilm.
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Curry County, N.M. Records, 1909-1968 (bulk 1961-1968)
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Daphne S.O. Arnaiz-DeLeon
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1988-004::Curry County, N.M. Records)//EN" "nmar1988-004.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.