McKinley County, N.M. Records,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the records of McKinley County, New Mexico (1901-1981). The bulk of the material covers the years 1901-1928. Included are assessment records (1901-1912), a sheriffs cash register (1912-1928), subdivision regulations issued by the county commissioners, and maps including one of Gallup (1922) and plats of Timberlake Ranch (1938, 1978-1981).
- 1901-1981 (bulk 1901-1928)
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Formerly parts of Bernalillo and Valencia Counties, New Mexico, McKinley County was created in 1899.
.25 linear feet + 1 v. + 6 rolls
Some records are available on microfilm.
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the McKinley County, N.M. Records, 1901-1981 (bulk 1901-1928)
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Daphne S.O. Arnaiz-DeLeon
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1986-007::McKinley County, N.M. Records)//EN" "nmar1986-007.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.