Anthony J. Albert Papers,
Scope and Content
Series I consists primarily of probate, mining, and real estate records. Probate records include those involving the Kiker, Lischke (Siringo Ranch), and Rolshoven estates. Series II includes materials from the Nuremberg War Crime Trials. Series III includes Albert's correspondence from 1937 to 1974. Most of the correspondence concerns legal issues in New Mexico and includes several letters from Thomas B. Forbis, an attorney in Roswell, New Mexico.
Language of Materials
.25 linear feet of criminal case files are closed to the public until 2028.
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Albert was a Santa Fe attorney who served in the U.S. Army during World War II and was involved in court-martial cases in Europe and the Nuremberg War Crime Trials.
4 Linear Feet
- I. Legal papers
- II. Military papers
- III. Personal papers
Photographs received with the collection are housed and cataloged separately.
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Estate records
- Land Titles Registration and Transfer New Mexico Chama
- Lawyers New Mexico Roswell
- Lawyers New Mexico Santa Fe
- Legal documents
- Mines and Mineral Resources New Mexico
- Nuremberg War Crime Trials, Nuremberg, Germany, 1946-1949
- Oil and Gas Leases New Mexico
- Real Property New Mexico
- Real Property New Mexico Lamy
- Real Property New Mexico Santa Fe
- Siringo Ranch (N.M.)
- Inventory of the Anthony J. Albert Papers, 1937-1974
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Kay Dorman
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1978-007::Anthony J. Albert Papers)//EN" "nmar1978-007.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.