Getty Family Papers,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of an 1846 letter about U.S. General Kearny's march into Santa Fe during the Mexican-American War; letters and photostats of clippings about Anna Getty McClure describing her life in Santa Fe and her marriage to Colonel Charles McClure, and activities at Fort Marcy; and two Civil War subject clippings associated with Major George Getty.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
.25 Linear Feet
Collection is organized into two series:
- I. Letters
- II. Clippings
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Getty Family Papers, 1846-1926
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1967-001::Getty Family Papers)//EN" "nmar1967-001.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.