W.W. Griffin Papers,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of documents relating to land transactions in Santa Fe. Includes land conveyances, bills of sale, and receipts. Five of the 20 documents in this collection involve W.W. Griffin, including the settlement of his estate in 1901 and a conveyance of land and a house to Griffin from Lucien Maxwell in 1874. Some of the documents also involve Judge Joab Houghton. Some materials are in Spanish.
Language of Materials
English, and Spanish.
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
.5 Linear Feet
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the W.W. Griffin Papers, 1836-1901
- Edited Full Draft
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1960-020::W.W. Griffin Papers)//EN" "nmar1960-020.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.