Winfield Fletcher Collection of New Mexico Mining Records
Scope and Content
Collection consists primarily of materials relating to the Tres Piedras Mining Company, including stock certificates and letters. Also within the collection are a newspaper clipping on fraudulent claims to the Canon del Agua land grant, an 1889 stock certificate from the Consolidated Mining and Investment Co., and a handwritten description (by an unknown author) of the Las Trampas land grant with an emphasis on the timber located there. Some of the letters within the collection concern mining in New Mexico by Winfield Fletcher, Walter G. Marmon, and Charles F. Easley.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
.25 Linear Feet
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Winfield Fletcher Collection of New Mexico Mining Records, 1881-1903
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Katherine Dorman
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1960-018::Winfield Flectcher Collection of New Mexico Mining Records)//EN" "nmar1960-018.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.