Records of the United States Territorial and New Mexico District Courts for Harding County,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of one civil case file 1932 (1949) heard in the district court of Harding County, New Mexico.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Harding County, New Mexico was established in 1921 and forms part of the 8th Judicial District of the New Mexico District Courts.
.25 Linear Feet
Collection is organized into one series:.
- I. Civil Case Files
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Records of the United States Territorial and New Mexico District Courts for Harding County, 1949
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1959-238::Records of the United States Territorial and New Mexico District Courts for Harding County)//EN" "nmar1959-238.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.