Records of the New Mexico District Court for Lea County,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of eight civil case files, 268-839 (1923-1939) and a Grand Jury report (1920) from the Lea County District Court. Large gaps exist between case files.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Lea County, New Mexico was established in 1917 and forms part of the 5th Judicial District of the New Mexico District Courts.
.25 Linear Feet
Collection is organized into two series:
- I. Civil Case Files
- II. Grand Jury Reports
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Records of the New Mexico District Court for Lea County, 1920-1939
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1959-127::Records of the New Mexico District Court for Lea County)//EN" "nmar1959-127.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.