Hudspeth and Hewitt Records,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of records of the Hudspeth and Hewitt law firm. Includes correpondence, financial records, and a variety of legal documents. Correspondence involves either Andrew H. Hudspeth or John Y. Hewitt.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Hudspeth and Hewitt was a law firm operated by Andrew H. Hudspeth and John Y. Hewitt in White Oaks, Lincoln County, New Mexico during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
.5 Linear Feet
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Hudspeth and Hewitt Records, 1882-1905
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Mary Brecht.
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1959-113::Hudspeth and Hewitt Records)//EN" "nmar1959-113.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.