Governor William A. Pile Papers,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of official papers of Governor Pile. Included are: correspondence (1 letter received, 2 letters sent); reports to the governor dated 1869; and penal papers (rewards for wanted men and a requisition for extradition).
- New Mexico. Governor (1869-1871 : Pile) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Access to original materials restricted; Use microfilm only (Territorial Archives of New Mexico).
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
William A. Pile served as the Governor of the Territory of New Mexico, 1869-1871.
.25 Linear Feet
Available on microfilm as part of the Territorial Archives of New Mexico (Roll 98).
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Governor William A. Pile Papers, 1869-1871
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1959-082::Governor William A. Pile Papers)//EN" "nmar1959-082.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.