Governor Robert B. Mitchell Papers,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of official papers of Governor Mitchell. Correspondence consists of letters received (one item) and letters sent. Penal papers consist of a request for extradition.
- New Mexico. Governor (1866-1869 : Mitchell) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Access to original materials restricted; Use microfilm only (Territorial Archives of New Mexico)
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Mitchell, who came to New Mexico from Kansas, was governor 1866- 1869.
.25 Linear Feet
Organized into four series:
- I. Correspondence
- II. Proclamations
- III. Reports
- IV. Penal papers
Available on microfilm as part of the Territorial Archives of New Mexico (Roll 98).
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Governor Robert B. Mitchell Papers, 1866-1869
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1959-081::Governor Robert B. Mitchell Papers)//EN" "nmar1959-081.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.