Sandoval County, N.M. Records,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the records of Sandoval County, New Mexico (1903-1935). Included are records of the county clerk (1911-1929), assessor (1903-1912), and treasurer (1926-1935). Clerk's records chiefly concern the Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District (1927-1929) and treasurer's records include material on the Los Alamos Ranch School (1932).
Language of Materials
Documents are fragile. Use microfilm if available.
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Formerly part of Bernalillo County, New Mexico, Sandoval County was created in 1903.
.25 linear feet + 1 v. + 2 rolls
Some materials are available on microfilm.
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Sandoval County, N.M. Records, 1903-1935
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Daphne S.O. Arnaiz-DeLeon
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1959-042::Sandoval County, N.M. Records)//EN" "nmar1959-042.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.