R. Hunter Clarkson Papers,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of one scrapbook of newspaper clippings and one folder of pamphlets and other promotional materials on Clarkson Motors and the Indian Detours program.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
R. Hunter Clarkson owned Clarkson Motors of Santa Fe, New Mexico, which conducted the "Indian Detours automobile tourist trips in conjunction with the Fred Harvey Co. and the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Co.
.25 Linear Feet
Photographs received with the collection are housed and cataloged separately. Consult with archivist regarding related film.
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the R. Hunter Clarkson Papers, 1925-1953
- Edited Full Draft
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::::R. Hunter Clarkson Papers)//EN" "nmar1959-031.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.