George A. Boyce Papers
Scope and Content
This material, as mentioned previous, was donated in an attempt to properly credit the donor's father, Dr. George A. Boyce. These papers help to clarify the gestation of the Institute as seen by Boyce and Thompson.
The collection consists of only one folder, containing two pieces of recent correspondence, one page of notes from Boyce's wife, and 48pp of a typed manuscript by Hildegard Thompson from 1976.
- Majority of material found in 1961-c. 1976
Language of Materials
Biography / History
1 box (.25 cu. ft) The collection is located on the campus of IAIA, Santa Fe, New Mexico. The archives are located in the Library & Technology Center.
- Guide to the George A. Boyce Papers, 1961-2008
- Edited Full Draft
- Ryan S. Flahive
- © 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.
Part of the Institute of American Indian Arts Repository