AIS Scrapbook of Miss Hazel Holsenbeck
Scope and Content
The Scrapbook contains portrait school pictures from students of AIS and group photographs of various student athletic and extracurricular student groups.
- Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Language of Materials
There are no restrictions. The collection is open to researchers by appointment only.
The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center retains copyright to this collection. Authorization to publish, quote, or reproduce must be obtained from the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Library & Archives.
Biography / History
Miss Hazel Holsenbeck was a full-time teacher of the Albuquerque Indian School. After graduating from Georgia State College for Women, Miss Holsenbeck was employed with the Albuquerque Indian School.
1 Photo Album
Scrapbook contains photograph of Albuquerque Indian School Students and memorabilia
Vina Begay, Archivist, IPCC Library & Archives
- Finding Aid of the AIS Scrapbook of Miss Hazel Holsenbeck, 1939
- Edited Full Draft
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Library & Archives Staff
- Â© 2020
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.