Contains 1 Result:
Correspondence of the Bradley Morris Thomas Law Office, including the Orteig case, correspondence dealing with the efforts of Bradley Morris Thomas to be appointed special attorney for the Pueblo Indians, personal letters to Bradley Morris Thomas,, 1915-1924;, 1916-1917;, 1904-1922.
Archival Record — Box: 9
Scope and Content From the Collection:
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Dates: 1915-1924;; 1916-1917;; 1904-1922.