John C. Gullette Papers
Identifier: AC 100-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of a journal kept by Gullette during a trip exploring and photographing Indian ruins in New Mexico and Arizona; a descriptive list of photographs taken on the trip; and a notebook filled with descriptions of Colorado by Gullette. Collection also includes a typescript of Gullette's journal, which details stops at Chaco Canyon, the Grand Canyon, Enchanted Mesa, and Acoma Pueblo.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Gullette was a Methodist minister in Colorado and an amateur photographer.
Photographs received with the collection are housed in the Photo Archives and cataloged separately.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Acoma (N.M.)
- Arizona--Description and travel
- Chaco Canyon (N.M.)
- Colorado--Description and travel
- Enchanted Mesa (Valencia, N.M.)
- Grand Canyon (Ariz.)
- Indians of North America -- Arizona -- Antiquities
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Antiquities
- New Mexico -- Description and travel
- Photography -- Arizona
- Photography -- New Mexico
- Guide to the John C. Gullette Papers, 1899-1900
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 100-P::John C. Gullette Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac100-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.