Fort Union Sutler's Store Ledger
Identifier: AC 089
Scope and Content
Collection consists of W.H. Moore's ledger, as the manager of the sutler's store at Fort Union, New Mexico, 1863-1865. Ledger contains personal accounts of various soldiers and private citizens.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Fort Union Sutler's Store Ledger, 1863-1865
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 089::Fort Union Sutler's Store Ledger)//EN" "nmsm1ac089.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.