Notebook of Unknown Ranchwoman
Identifier: AC 088-P
Scope and Content
One notebook containing 16 handwritten pages describing the life of an unnamed rancher's wife in Texas and New Mexico. Includes a description of a trip to Columbus, New Mexico after Pancho Villa's raid there.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Notebook of Unknown Ranchwoman, 1915-1925
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 088-P::Notebook of Unknown Ranchwoman)//EN" "nmsm1ac088-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.